HK PAPER (USA) Vulcanized FiberBoard Features
- Flexible, .062"-.093", built through 1.00"
- Tough, wears between leather and brass
- Punch-able without warming up to .093"
- Slit-able with metal slitters up to .093"
- Mold-able with moisture and/or heat
- Impervious to organic solvents and oils
- Heat Resistant, can take 120C-200C
- High Strength
- Electrical Insulation Properties
- High Dielectric
- Excellent Arc and Track resistance
- Environmentally Friendly
- 100% Converted and Recycled cellulose
- No out-gassing
- No harmful fibres
- No sensitizing
- Compliant to/listed with: FDA, RohS, NSF, IMDS
- Available in rolls up to .093" and 50" x 79" sheets
HK PAPER (USA), INC. IS A SALES SUBSIDIARY COMPANY OF HOKUETSU TOYO FIBRE CO., LTD IN JAPAN, MANUFACTURER OF HIGH QUALITY